6.5 PRO HP Motor Features:
• Cast iron cylinder sleeve.
• Heavy duty flywheel.
• Overhead valve.
• High oil fill
• Oil Guard® low oil sensor.
• Breather through air cleaner.
• Precision molded construction
• Corrosion resistant
• Low maintenance
• Superior design
• EPDM Standard, FKM (viton type) available.
Maximum Engine Protection!
• We have designed the new Banjo poly pump to protect the engine seal
in the event of pump seal failure. We have separated the pump from the
engine by 1/2" and installed
a special slinger/engine seal that completely protects the engine
from any corrosive fluids. This new slinger design is the best in the
poly pump industry at protecting your
• For additional seal protection, small vanes are molded into the back
side of the impeller. During operation, these vanes (on back side of
the impeller) pump out a major
portion of the liquid from the seal area which reduces pressure. The
internal operating pressure of the pump is approximately 50 P.S.I. with
the seal area operating at only
5 P.S.I. This leaves enough liquid in the seal area to lubricate and cool.
• Priming is now made easier by the incorporation of two new prime and
drain plugs. These plugs are now made to act as thumb screws with
o-ring seals for quick priming
and draining before and after use. Priming is from the bottom of the pump chamber.
A very small amount of liquid in the bottom of the pump is sufficient
for priming since the liquid enters the volute from the bottom side.
The pump will prime with the
check valve open.
• The impeller has been designed for easy removal during maintenance.
A 7/16-14 hex nut is installed into the impeller during assembly at
Banjo. This nut is used to lift
the impeller from the engine shaft by screwing a 7/16-14 bolt into nut at the end of the impeller.
CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not
run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes, or dead head pump. This
could cause component failure to pump.
DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.
NOTE: Engine warranty service available at authorized Briggs & Stratton and Honda dealers.
For Additional Info, including CAD Specsheets, click on the products below.